Diskerud’s injury time equaliser earns the Americans a 2-2 draw in Russia
- November 14, 2012
Russia 2 – United States 2 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) The Russian took the lead when a giveaway from Danny Williams lead to a quick strike from Fyodor Smolov on his international debut. The Americans equalised in the 76th minute through a brilliant volley from Michael Bradley. The Russians won a debatably penalty with six minutes remaining and Roman Shirokov fired his spot-kick past Howard. Against the odds the Americans levelled in injury time through a deflected shot from Mikkel Diskerud.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...