Diskerud’s injury time equaliser earns the Americans a 2-2 draw in Russia
- November 14, 2012
Russia 2 – United States 2 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) The Russian took the lead when a giveaway from Danny Williams lead to a quick strike from Fyodor Smolov on his international debut. The Americans equalised in the 76th minute through a brilliant volley from Michael Bradley. The Russians won a debatably penalty with six minutes remaining and Roman Shirokov fired his spot-kick past Howard. Against the odds the Americans levelled in injury time through a deflected shot from Mikkel Diskerud.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi