Ecuador come from behind to beat Portugal 3-2
- February 6, 2013
Portugal 2 – Ecuador 3 (International Friendly, February 6, 2013) Manchester United winger Antonio Valencia headed Ecuador into the lead. Cristiano Ronaldo equalised in superb style for Portugal. Helder Postiga put Portugal in front from close range. Joao Pereira scored an own goal to draw Ecuador level. Ecuador then regained the lead through Felipe Caicedo. Cristian Benitez had a great chance to add another for Ecuador but couldn’t finish after rounding the keeper.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi