- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti on possible Jan signings: ‘I like Christoph Kramer a lot’ [Video]
- 11 Premier League clubs charge for children to be mascots, West Ham £600 package highest [Guardian]
- Nice! Arturo Vidal scored a classy goal for Juventus against Cagliari [Vine & Video]
- Kevin Strootman to Manchester United is on after AS Roma exit from Champions League [ESPN]
- FA ban Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli for one game and fine him £25,000 for Instagram post
Cape Verde score their 1st ever AFCON goal but Morocco claw back a late draw
Morocco 1 – Cape Verde 1 (Africa Cup of Nations, January 23, 2013) Cape Verde took a shock lead in the 36th minute as a quality chipped finish from Luis Platini registered the nation’s first ever goal at an AFCON championship. Morocco equalised 12 minutes from time when Youssef El Arabi buried a simple finish following a fine attack built down the right.
- Updated: January 23, 2013