Cape Verde score their 1st ever AFCON goal but Morocco claw back a late draw
- January 23, 2013
Morocco 1 – Cape Verde 1 (Africa Cup of Nations, January 23, 2013) Cape Verde took a shock lead in the 36th minute as a quality chipped finish from Luis Platini registered the nation’s first ever goal at an AFCON championship. Morocco equalised 12 minutes from time when Youssef El Arabi buried a simple finish following a fine attack built down the right.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi