Okazaki at the double as Japan beat Latvia 3-0; Croatia ease past South Korea 4-0
- February 6, 2013
Japan 3 – Latvia 0 (International Friendly, February 6, 2013) Shinji Okazaki slid Japan into the lead on 41. Keisuke Honda curled in Japan’s second on the hour from a Shinji Kagawa assist. And a minute later Shinji Okazaki grabbed his second of the match for 3-0.
Croatia 4 – South Korea 0 (International Friendly, February 6, 2013) Mario Mandzukic headed Croatia in front. Darijo Srna scored a trademark brilliant strike to double their lead. Nikica Jelavic added a third and Mladen Petric completed the rout with a fourth for the Croatians.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi