Okazaki at the double as Japan beat Latvia 3-0; Croatia ease past South Korea 4-0
- February 6, 2013
Japan 3 – Latvia 0 (International Friendly, February 6, 2013) Shinji Okazaki slid Japan into the lead on 41. Keisuke Honda curled in Japan’s second on the hour from a Shinji Kagawa assist. And a minute later Shinji Okazaki grabbed his second of the match for 3-0.
Croatia 4 – South Korea 0 (International Friendly, February 6, 2013) Mario Mandzukic headed Croatia in front. Darijo Srna scored a trademark brilliant strike to double their lead. Nikica Jelavic added a third and Mladen Petric completed the rout with a fourth for the Croatians.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...