- Charlton’s Johann Gudmundsson nets 88th minute howitzer to equalise v Cardiff [Official Video]
- Arsenal starlet Kris Olsson confirms permanent move to FC Midtjylland on Instagram
- Ex-Arsenal striker J.E.T. with the world’s slowest run up for a penalty for Bristol City [Official Video]
- Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe stunning solo golazo for Derby v Birmingham [Official Video]
- Official Video: Emile Heskey (Bolton) debut goal off the bench ft. Cantona celebration & Eidur Gudjohnsen assist
Okazaki at the double as Japan beat Latvia 3-0; Croatia ease past South Korea 4-0
Japan 3 – Latvia 0 (International Friendly, February 6, 2013) Shinji Okazaki slid Japan into the lead on 41. Keisuke Honda curled in Japan’s second on the hour from a Shinji Kagawa assist. And a minute later Shinji Okazaki grabbed his second of the match for 3-0.
Croatia 4 – South Korea 0 (International Friendly, February 6, 2013) Mario Mandzukic headed Croatia in front. Darijo Srna scored a trademark brilliant strike to double their lead. Nikica Jelavic added a third and Mladen Petric completed the rout with a fourth for the Croatians.
- Updated: February 6, 2013