Gervinho stars as Ivory Coast cruise into next round in style with 3-0 win over Tunisia
- January 26, 2013
Ivory Coast 3 – Tunisia 0 (African Cup of Nations, January 26, 2013) Ivory Coast had a decent chance early on but the header went just wide. Gervinho gave The Elephants the lead with a team golazo, performing a neat one-two with Lacina Traore before finishing into the top corner. Gervinho was again involved as the Elephants looked to have gone 2-0 ahead, but the goal was wrongly ruled out for offside. Didier Drogba chested down a nice pass. Yaya Toure made it 2-0 with a cracking strike from outside the box.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi