Gervinho gets two as the Ivory Coast beat Egypt 4-2
- January 14, 2013
Ivory Coast 4 – Egypt 2 (Friendly, January 14, 2013) (Longer highlights.) The Egyptians got off to a flyer when Mohamed Aboutrika headed them in front in the 18th minute. The Ivorians hit back with two goals in quick succesion before the break, as Gervinho equalised from the spot before Lacina Traore steered home a second. Gervinho extended the Ivorians lead before the hour gobbling up an opportunity after a mistake in the Egypt defence. The Pharaohs pulled a goal back on the hour through Al-Sayed Hamdy, but 8 minutes from time Didier Ya Konan scored a fourth to seal the Ivory Coast’s win.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi