- Cristiano Ronaldo (60) outscored Messi (58) in 2014, but Barça man scored more from play than Madrid rival
- Arsenal stars Walcott, Ramsey, Wilshere et al thank followers after reaching 5 million milestone
- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
Norway win in Hungary; Gabon hold Portugal 2-2; Cavani & Suarez steers Uruguay past Poles
Gabon 2 – Portugal 2 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) (Alternative highlights) A penalty from Levy Madinda gave Gabon the lead. Pizzi and Hugo Almeida had seemingly given Paulo Bento’s side control of the game, until a second Madinda penalty earned Gabon a draw.
Poland 1 – Uruguay 3 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) (Official highlights) An own goal from Kamel Glik and a second from Edinson Cavani, superbly assisted by Luis Suarez, gave Uruguay a 2-0 lead. Ludovic Obraniak pulled one back for Poland with an excellent hit. Only for Luis Suarez to re-establish the 2-goal lead for Uruguay on 66.
- Updated: November 14, 2012