Norway win in Hungary; Gabon hold Portugal 2-2; Cavani & Suarez steers Uruguay past Poles
- November 14, 2012
Gabon 2 – Portugal 2 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) (Alternative highlights) A penalty from Levy Madinda gave Gabon the lead. Pizzi and Hugo Almeida had seemingly given Paulo Bento’s side control of the game, until a second Madinda penalty earned Gabon a draw.
Poland 1 – Uruguay 3 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) (Official highlights) An own goal from Kamel Glik and a second from Edinson Cavani, superbly assisted by Luis Suarez, gave Uruguay a 2-0 lead. Ludovic Obraniak pulled one back for Poland with an excellent hit. Only for Luis Suarez to re-establish the 2-goal lead for Uruguay on 66.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi