- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
The goals start flowing as favourites Ghana held 2-2 by Congo; Keita fires Mali past Niger
Ghana 2 – Congo 2 (African Cup of Nations, January 20, 2013) Ghana scored the 1st goal of AFCON 2013 in the 40th minute when a classy attack was finished by Emmanuel Agyemang Badu. The Black Stars doubled their lead through a Kwadwo Asamoah header from a corner. Congo then got back in the game when Cedric Makiadi played a ball through the Ghana defence to Tresor Mputu, and the lethal forward hit the target. Congo equalised in the 67th when star forward Dieumerci Mbokani scored from the spot.
- Updated: January 20, 2013