The goals start flowing as favourites Ghana held 2-2 by Congo; Keita fires Mali past Niger
- January 20, 2013
Ghana 2 – Congo 2 (African Cup of Nations, January 20, 2013) Ghana scored the 1st goal of AFCON 2013 in the 40th minute when a classy attack was finished by Emmanuel Agyemang Badu. The Black Stars doubled their lead through a Kwadwo Asamoah header from a corner. Congo then got back in the game when Cedric Makiadi played a ball through the Ghana defence to Tresor Mputu, and the lethal forward hit the target. Congo equalised in the 67th when star forward Dieumerci Mbokani scored from the spot.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...