- Golazo! Sheffield Wednesday U18 star Jonathan Fusco (17) scores long range beauty [Video]
- Fulham’s Lasse Vigen Christensen ran the full pitch to score v Sheffield Wednesday [Official Video]
- Barcelona SC’s Alex Bolanos sent off v Emelec for a horror tackle on his brother Miller Bolanos [Video]
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson explains Fergie time – “I never looked at my watch” [Video]
- Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho explains how his wife convinced him not to take the England job [Video]
The goals start flowing as favourites Ghana held 2-2 by Congo; Keita fires Mali past Niger
Ghana 2 – Congo 2 (African Cup of Nations, January 20, 2013) Ghana scored the 1st goal of AFCON 2013 in the 40th minute when a classy attack was finished by Emmanuel Agyemang Badu. The Black Stars doubled their lead through a Kwadwo Asamoah header from a corner. Congo then got back in the game when Cedric Makiadi played a ball through the Ghana defence to Tresor Mputu, and the lethal forward hit the target. Congo equalised in the 67th when star forward Dieumerci Mbokani scored from the spot.
- Updated: January 20, 2013