The goals start flowing as favourites Ghana held 2-2 by Congo; Keita fires Mali past Niger
- January 20, 2013
Ghana 2 – Congo 2 (African Cup of Nations, January 20, 2013) Ghana scored the 1st goal of AFCON 2013 in the 40th minute when a classy attack was finished by Emmanuel Agyemang Badu. The Black Stars doubled their lead through a Kwadwo Asamoah header from a corner. Congo then got back in the game when Cedric Makiadi played a ball through the Ghana defence to Tresor Mputu, and the lethal forward hit the target. Congo equalised in the 67th when star forward Dieumerci Mbokani scored from the spot.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi