The goals start flowing as favourites Ghana held 2-2 by Congo; Keita fires Mali past Niger
- January 20, 2013
Ghana 2 – Congo 2 (African Cup of Nations, January 20, 2013) Ghana scored the 1st goal of AFCON 2013 in the 40th minute when a classy attack was finished by Emmanuel Agyemang Badu. The Black Stars doubled their lead through a Kwadwo Asamoah header from a corner. Congo then got back in the game when Cedric Makiadi played a ball through the Ghana defence to Tresor Mputu, and the lethal forward hit the target. Congo equalised in the 67th when star forward Dieumerci Mbokani scored from the spot.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...