- Cristiano Ronaldo (60) outscored Messi (58) in 2014, but Barça man scored more from play than Madrid rival
- Arsenal stars Walcott, Ramsey, Wilshere et al thank followers after reaching 5 million milestone
- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
England U21s put four past 9-man Austria
England U21 4 – Austria U21 0 (International Friendly, March 25, 2013) Austria had keeper Richard Strebinger sent off for handling outside the box. From the resulting free-kick, Jonjo Shelvey fired in a low close range free-kick to give England the lead. Josh McEachran doubled England’s lead from the spot. Marvin Sordell made it 3-0.
- Updated: March 25, 2013