- (Lord) Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st Bundesliga goal for Wolfsburg at Schalke
- RUMOUR: Marseille may be bought by Saudi prince Al Walid, world’s 35th-richest man [L'Equipe]
- Neil Warnock disappointed Crystal Palace didn’t score more v Liverpool!
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez is burnt out by too much football & too much sex [La Cuarta]
- Joao Moutinho to leave Monaco in January: Man United, Arsenal & Spurs interested [L'Equipe]
Czechs stick three past Slovakia; Bosnia sneak an injury time win over Algeria
Czech Republic 3 – Slovakia 0 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) The Czechs raced out into the lead through a header from David Lafata, and Lafata put the hosts 2-up in just the sixth minute with a close range finish from a left wing cross. Borek Dockal wrapped up the Czech win in the second half with a goal on debut.
Algeria 0 – Bosnia 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) After Edin Dzeko fluffed achance in the first half and the ball got stuck in the mudon an awful pitch, Bosnia snatched a 90th minute winner courtesy of Muamer Svraka’s sweet strike.
- Updated: November 14, 2012