- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Czechs stick three past Slovakia; Bosnia sneak an injury time win over Algeria
Czech Republic 3 – Slovakia 0 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) The Czechs raced out into the lead through a header from David Lafata, and Lafata put the hosts 2-up in just the sixth minute with a close range finish from a left wing cross. Borek Dockal wrapped up the Czech win in the second half with a goal on debut.
Algeria 0 – Bosnia 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) After Edin Dzeko fluffed achance in the first half and the ball got stuck in the mudon an awful pitch, Bosnia snatched a 90th minute winner courtesy of Muamer Svraka’s sweet strike.
- Updated: November 14, 2012