Czechs stick three past Slovakia; Bosnia sneak an injury time win over Algeria
- November 14, 2012
Czech Republic 3 – Slovakia 0 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) The Czechs raced out into the lead through a header from David Lafata, and Lafata put the hosts 2-up in just the sixth minute with a close range finish from a left wing cross. Borek Dockal wrapped up the Czech win in the second half with a goal on debut.
Algeria 0 – Bosnia 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) After Edin Dzeko fluffed achance in the first half and the ball got stuck in the mudon an awful pitch, Bosnia snatched a 90th minute winner courtesy of Muamer Svraka’s sweet strike.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi