Chile get served by Serbia; Wakaso nets the winner for Ghana at Cape Verde
- November 14, 2012
Chile 1 – Serbia 3 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Partizan Belgrade youngster Lazar Markovic headed the Serbs 1-up. Chile were left dead and buried when Filip Djordjevic and Filip Djurici added further goals early in the second half. Chile had Arturo Vidal sent off in the 79th, but the South Americans still managed to get on the scoreboard through Man United youngster Angelo Henriquez.
Cape Verde 0 – Ghana 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Mubarak Wakaso’s match winner was his first senior goal for the Black Stars.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi