- Chelsea U21 star Charly Musonda shows his keepy-uppy skills with a sock ball [Instagram]
- Eriksen & Pochettino: Partizan match is a “must win” for Spurs [video]
- Mundo Deportivo list 10 reasons why Barcelona star Leo Messi should win Ballon d’Or
- Yaya Sanogo dedicates Arsenal goal v Dortmund to “you Gooners!!!”
- Sao Paulo missed 3 penalties in shoot-out v Atletico Nacional: Only keeper Rogerio Ceni scored!
Chile get served by Serbia; Wakaso nets the winner for Ghana at Cape Verde
Chile 1 – Serbia 3 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Partizan Belgrade youngster Lazar Markovic headed the Serbs 1-up. Chile were left dead and buried when Filip Djordjevic and Filip Djurici added further goals early in the second half. Chile had Arturo Vidal sent off in the 79th, but the South Americans still managed to get on the scoreboard through Man United youngster Angelo Henriquez.
Cape Verde 0 – Ghana 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Mubarak Wakaso’s match winner was his first senior goal for the Black Stars.
- Updated: November 14, 2012