- Pellegrini glad to see his Manchester City side bounce back with win over West Ham [Video]
- Jamie Carragher takes dig at Raheem Sterling on Twitter & berates Liverpool’s recruitment policy
- Fernando Torres describes Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard as the ideal footballer [Video]
- Incredibly wet conditions cause hilarious fail during Montpellier’s clash with Caen [Vine]
- Brendan Rodgers describes Steven Gerrard’s performance v Aston Villa as ‘excellent’ [Video]
Chile get served by Serbia; Wakaso nets the winner for Ghana at Cape Verde
- November 14, 2012
Chile 1 – Serbia 3 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Partizan Belgrade youngster Lazar Markovic headed the Serbs 1-up. Chile were left dead and buried when Filip Djordjevic and Filip Djurici added further goals early in the second half. Chile had Arturo Vidal sent off in the 79th, but the South Americans still managed to get on the scoreboard through Man United youngster Angelo Henriquez.
Cape Verde 0 – Ghana 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Mubarak Wakaso’s match winner was his first senior goal for the Black Stars.