Cameroon crash out of the African Nations Cup to minnows Cape Verde
- October 14, 2012
Cameroon 2 – Cape Verde 1 (Agg. 2-3) (CAN Qualifier, October 14, 2012) Already 2-down in the tie, Cape Verde sensationally went 3-up on Cameroon in just the 12th minute courtesy of a brilliant free-kick from Ronny Souta. Cameroon were back in contention in the 21st when a super series of 1-2 carved through the visitors and Achille Emana applied the finishing touch. Barcelona’s Alex Song went into the ref’s notebook for a rough tackle. 16-year-old Malaga striker Fabrice Ollinga scored in injury time on his international debut for Cameroon, but it was too little too late.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi