- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Burkina Faso cause huge upset, beating Ghana on penalties following 1-1 draw
Burkina Faso 1 – Ghana 1 (Africa Cup of Nations, February 6, 2013) (Burkina Faso won on penalties) Wakaso struck his penalty hard and low out of the keeper’s reach to fire Ghana in front. Aristide Bance equalised the scores for Burkina Faso.
After ending 1-1 Burkina Faso won on penalties.
- Updated: February 6, 2013