Burkina Faso cause huge upset, beating Ghana on penalties following 1-1 draw
- February 6, 2013
Burkina Faso 1 – Ghana 1 (Africa Cup of Nations, February 6, 2013) (Burkina Faso won on penalties) Wakaso struck his penalty hard and low out of the keeper’s reach to fire Ghana in front. Aristide Bance equalised the scores for Burkina Faso.
After ending 1-1 Burkina Faso won on penalties.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...