- FIFA & the Qatar World Cup bid are torn to shreds on Have I Got News for You [Official Video]
- Luke Shaw’s injury worse than 1st thought, he maybe out for Man United for 6 weeks [Telegraph]
- Real Madrid close in on €15m Cruzeiro midfielder Lucas Silva, Sami Khedira is off [Marca]
- YouTube channel Trollstation upload video of their Tottenham v Partizan pitch invaders
- Superclasico: River Plate beat Boca Juniors to reach the Copa Sudamericana final [Highlights]
Burkina Faso cause huge upset, beating Ghana on penalties following 1-1 draw
Burkina Faso 1 – Ghana 1 (Africa Cup of Nations, February 6, 2013) (Burkina Faso won on penalties) Wakaso struck his penalty hard and low out of the keeper’s reach to fire Ghana in front. Aristide Bance equalised the scores for Burkina Faso.
After ending 1-1 Burkina Faso won on penalties.
- Updated: February 6, 2013