- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
AFCON: Togo reach the quarters after Tunisia draw; Drogba & Bony rescue Ivory Coast v Algeria
Togo 1 – Tunisia 1 (Africa Cup of Nations, January 30, 2013) Serge Gakpe fired Togo ahead of Tunisia in the 12th minute with a fine low finish from Adebayor’s through ball. Tunisia levelled midway through the first half through a Khaled Mouelhi penalty.
Algeria 2 – Ivory Coast 2 (Africa Cup of Nations, January 30, 2013) Algeria’s awful competition was summed up when Ryad Boudebouz missed a penalty in the 6th minute. Algeria took the lead through a Sofiane Feghouli penalgty in the second half, and the Ivorians fell 2-behind in the 70th minute when El Arabi Soudani headed home a second. The Elephants halved the deficit with a Didier Drogba header, and the match was all square in the 79th minute when Wilfried Bony scored a deflected shot.
- Updated: January 30, 2013