AFCON: Togo reach the quarters after Tunisia draw; Drogba & Bony rescue Ivory Coast v Algeria
- January 30, 2013
Togo 1 – Tunisia 1 (Africa Cup of Nations, January 30, 2013) Serge Gakpe fired Togo ahead of Tunisia in the 12th minute with a fine low finish from Adebayor’s through ball. Tunisia levelled midway through the first half through a Khaled Mouelhi penalty.
Algeria 2 – Ivory Coast 2 (Africa Cup of Nations, January 30, 2013) Algeria’s awful competition was summed up when Ryad Boudebouz missed a penalty in the 6th minute. Algeria took the lead through a Sofiane Feghouli penalgty in the second half, and the Ivorians fell 2-behind in the 70th minute when El Arabi Soudani headed home a second. The Elephants halved the deficit with a Didier Drogba header, and the match was all square in the 79th minute when Wilfried Bony scored a deflected shot.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi