AFCON: Togo reach the quarters after Tunisia draw; Drogba & Bony rescue Ivory Coast v Algeria
- January 30, 2013
Togo 1 – Tunisia 1 (Africa Cup of Nations, January 30, 2013) Serge Gakpe fired Togo ahead of Tunisia in the 12th minute with a fine low finish from Adebayor’s through ball. Tunisia levelled midway through the first half through a Khaled Mouelhi penalty.
Algeria 2 – Ivory Coast 2 (Africa Cup of Nations, January 30, 2013) Algeria’s awful competition was summed up when Ryad Boudebouz missed a penalty in the 6th minute. Algeria took the lead through a Sofiane Feghouli penalgty in the second half, and the Ivorians fell 2-behind in the 70th minute when El Arabi Soudani headed home a second. The Elephants halved the deficit with a Didier Drogba header, and the match was all square in the 79th minute when Wilfried Bony scored a deflected shot.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...