- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
AFCON: Togo reach the quarters after Tunisia draw; Drogba & Bony rescue Ivory Coast v Algeria
Togo 1 – Tunisia 1 (Africa Cup of Nations, January 30, 2013) Serge Gakpe fired Togo ahead of Tunisia in the 12th minute with a fine low finish from Adebayor’s through ball. Tunisia levelled midway through the first half through a Khaled Mouelhi penalty.
Algeria 2 – Ivory Coast 2 (Africa Cup of Nations, January 30, 2013) Algeria’s awful competition was summed up when Ryad Boudebouz missed a penalty in the 6th minute. Algeria took the lead through a Sofiane Feghouli penalgty in the second half, and the Ivorians fell 2-behind in the 70th minute when El Arabi Soudani headed home a second. The Elephants halved the deficit with a Didier Drogba header, and the match was all square in the 79th minute when Wilfried Bony scored a deflected shot.
- Updated: January 30, 2013