All-American Hero: Landon Donovan scores 50th & 51st international goals in USA’s 6-0 gorging of Guatemala
- July 6, 2013
USA 6 – Guatemala 0 (International Friendly, July 5, 2013) Herculez Gomez gave the US the lead. Landon Donavan became the first US player to ever reach a half century of goals when he scored his 50th from the spot to make it 2-0.Chris Wondolowski scored his first international goal to make it 3-0. Donavan scored his 51st to make it 4-0, finishing from a Stuart Holden cross. Clarence Goodson and Alejandro Bedoya (Brek Shea assist) scored in the second half to round off a 6-0 rout.
- Clint Dempsey scores Panenka penalty in USA win over Guatemala [Video]
- Former USA prodigy Freddy Adu scores saddest free kick of all time [Video]
- Serbian commentator goes nuts as U20s beat USA on penalties at World Cup [Video]
- Arsenal’s Gedion Zelalem produces a terrific silky touch for the US at the U20 Wo...
- USA fans get super carried away following wins over Germany & Holland [Best Tweets]
- Bobby Wood nets superb late winner as USA beat Germany 2-1 [Highlights]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi