- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
All-American Hero: Landon Donovan scores 50th & 51st international goals in USA’s 6-0 gorging of Guatemala
USA 6 – Guatemala 0 (International Friendly, July 5, 2013) Herculez Gomez gave the US the lead. Landon Donavan became the first US player to ever reach a half century of goals when he scored his 50th from the spot to make it 2-0.Chris Wondolowski scored his first international goal to make it 3-0. Donavan scored his 51st to make it 4-0, finishing from a Stuart Holden cross. Clarence Goodson and Alejandro Bedoya (Brek Shea assist) scored in the second half to round off a 6-0 rout.
- Updated: July 6, 2013