Drogba scores in Ivory Coast win in Austria; Zambia edge South Africa 1-0
- November 14, 2012
Austria 0 – Ivory Coast 3 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Didier Drogba scored less than two minutes after coming on as a second-half substitute to help Ivory Coast overpower Austria. Didier Ya Konan and Lacina Traore were the other scorers as the Elephants extended their unbeaten run to 22 matches.
South Africa 0 – Zambia 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) A wonderful, powerful strike from Collins Mbesuma earned the Copper Bullets victory.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi