- Cambridge hold Man United to a 0-0 draw [Official Highlights]
- Barcelona hit Elche for 6! [Highlights]
- Jose Mourinho confuses brilliant Bradford with rivals Barnsley after Chelsea defeat [video]
- Neymar & Messi scored a gorgeous 1-2 goal for Barcelona at Elche [GIF + Vine]
- Real Madrid survive Ronaldo sending off to win 2-1 at Cordoba [Highlights]
China put up a Great Wall but eventually Spain score to win 1-0
Spain 1 – China 0 (Friendly, June 3, 2012) China should have taken a shock lead against the Euro and World champions when captain Hao Junmin broke through the Spanish backline, rounded Casillas but failed to shoot his effort into the net. Spain were indebted to keeper Iker Casillas in the 21st minute as the keeper saved a smart shot from the Chinese number 8. While Spain showed off some fine tiki taka in the Chinese half without any end product, at the other end Casillas pulled off another top stop to deny Hao Junmin scoring. La Furia Roja almost broke the deadlock after the break when Andres Iniesta’s stunning touch took out two defenders, but the playmaker could only hit the bar with his follow-up shot. Just when it looked like CHina would hold out for a famous draw, Iniesta unlocked the Asian defence to tee up David Silva for the simple tap in.
- Updated: June 3, 2012