- Queretaro’s AWOL Ronaldinho turns up on Instagram celebrating a family Christmas [Picture]
- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
China put up a Great Wall but eventually Spain score to win 1-0
Spain 1 – China 0 (Friendly, June 3, 2012) China should have taken a shock lead against the Euro and World champions when captain Hao Junmin broke through the Spanish backline, rounded Casillas but failed to shoot his effort into the net. Spain were indebted to keeper Iker Casillas in the 21st minute as the keeper saved a smart shot from the Chinese number 8. While Spain showed off some fine tiki taka in the Chinese half without any end product, at the other end Casillas pulled off another top stop to deny Hao Junmin scoring. La Furia Roja almost broke the deadlock after the break when Andres Iniesta’s stunning touch took out two defenders, but the playmaker could only hit the bar with his follow-up shot. Just when it looked like CHina would hold out for a famous draw, Iniesta unlocked the Asian defence to tee up David Silva for the simple tap in.
- Updated: June 3, 2012