Chelsea’s Islam Feruz score twices for Scotland but Portugal’s U21s win 3-2
- November 14, 2012
Portugal 3 – Scotland 2 (U21 International Friendly, November 14, 2012) 17-year-old Chelsea striker Islam Feruz headed Scotland into an early lead, and Feruz put the Tartan Army 2-up after bursting through the middle to knock in a second. Portugal rallied after the break, and goals from Paulo Oliveira, Aldiar and an Oliveira penalty turned the match for the hosts.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi