Chelsea’s Islam Feruz score twices for Scotland but Portugal’s U21s win 3-2
- November 14, 2012
Portugal 3 – Scotland 2 (U21 International Friendly, November 14, 2012) 17-year-old Chelsea striker Islam Feruz headed Scotland into an early lead, and Feruz put the Tartan Army 2-up after bursting through the middle to knock in a second. Portugal rallied after the break, and goals from Paulo Oliveira, Aldiar and an Oliveira penalty turned the match for the hosts.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...