Arsenal’s Campbell on target as Costa Rica draw in Bolivia; Paraguay put 3 past Guatemala; Nigeria beat Venezuela, Philippines beat Singapore
- November 14, 2012
Bolivia 1 – Costa Rica 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Carlos Saucedo scored an injury-time equaliser for Bolivia as they salvaged a 1-1 draw with Costa Rica, who had led through Joel Campbell’s 72nd minute strike.
Paraguay 3 – Guatemala 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Pablo Aguilar scored twice in the second half, including a finale in the 91st minute, to lift Paraguay to a 3-1 victory over Guatemala.
Philippines 1 – Singapore 0 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Angeles scored the only goal of the game 10 minutes into the second half.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi