- Raheem Sterling wins Tuttosport’s young player of 2014 award, Liverpool star called ‘black gold’
- Inter Milan want Aaron Lennon. Tottenham eye Fredy Guarin [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
Arsenal’s Campbell on target as Costa Rica draw in Bolivia; Paraguay put 3 past Guatemala; Nigeria beat Venezuela, Philippines beat Singapore
Bolivia 1 – Costa Rica 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Carlos Saucedo scored an injury-time equaliser for Bolivia as they salvaged a 1-1 draw with Costa Rica, who had led through Joel Campbell’s 72nd minute strike.
Paraguay 3 – Guatemala 1 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Pablo Aguilar scored twice in the second half, including a finale in the 91st minute, to lift Paraguay to a 3-1 victory over Guatemala.
Philippines 1 – Singapore 0 (International Friendly, November 14, 2012) Angeles scored the only goal of the game 10 minutes into the second half.
- Updated: November 14, 2012