AFF Suzuki Cup: Wins for Myanmar & Laos
- October 11, 2012
Myanmar 3 – Cambodia 0 (AFF Suzuki Cup Qualifier, October 11, 2012) Yangon United midfielder Kyi Lin opened the scoring in the 59th minute when he headed home from close range, before Kaung Sithu doubled the hosts’ lead six minutes later with a neat finish. Pyae Phyo Aung then added a third in injury-time with a sublime freekick to wrap up all three points for Myanmar.
Brunei 1 – Laos 3 (AFF Suzuki Cup Qualifier, October 11, 2012) Rosmin Kamis put his side ahead in the 26th minute when he curled a freekick into the top corner, but the Laotians equalised three minutes after the half-hour mark after Kovanh Namthavixay shrugged off his mark before sending a clever lob over Wardun Yussof. Laos then edged ahead in the 60th minute when Kaung Sithu scored from the spot, before Kanlaya Sysomvang added a third in the 83rd minute after his side were awarded another penalty.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi