AFF Suzuki Cup: Wins for Myanmar & Laos
- October 11, 2012
Myanmar 3 – Cambodia 0 (AFF Suzuki Cup Qualifier, October 11, 2012) Yangon United midfielder Kyi Lin opened the scoring in the 59th minute when he headed home from close range, before Kaung Sithu doubled the hosts’ lead six minutes later with a neat finish. Pyae Phyo Aung then added a third in injury-time with a sublime freekick to wrap up all three points for Myanmar.
Brunei 1 – Laos 3 (AFF Suzuki Cup Qualifier, October 11, 2012) Rosmin Kamis put his side ahead in the 26th minute when he curled a freekick into the top corner, but the Laotians equalised three minutes after the half-hour mark after Kovanh Namthavixay shrugged off his mark before sending a clever lob over Wardun Yussof. Laos then edged ahead in the 60th minute when Kaung Sithu scored from the spot, before Kanlaya Sysomvang added a third in the 83rd minute after his side were awarded another penalty.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...