AFF Suzuki Cup: Wins for Myanmar & Laos
- October 11, 2012
Myanmar 3 – Cambodia 0 (AFF Suzuki Cup Qualifier, October 11, 2012) Yangon United midfielder Kyi Lin opened the scoring in the 59th minute when he headed home from close range, before Kaung Sithu doubled the hosts’ lead six minutes later with a neat finish. Pyae Phyo Aung then added a third in injury-time with a sublime freekick to wrap up all three points for Myanmar.
Brunei 1 – Laos 3 (AFF Suzuki Cup Qualifier, October 11, 2012) Rosmin Kamis put his side ahead in the 26th minute when he curled a freekick into the top corner, but the Laotians equalised three minutes after the half-hour mark after Kovanh Namthavixay shrugged off his mark before sending a clever lob over Wardun Yussof. Laos then edged ahead in the 60th minute when Kaung Sithu scored from the spot, before Kanlaya Sysomvang added a third in the 83rd minute after his side were awarded another penalty.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...