- Pep Guardiola’s sarcastic applause to his medical staff after Benatia injury [Video]
- Manchester United keeper David De Gea has said ‘Yes’ to Real Madrid [Jugones]
- Liverpool train ahead of FA Cup semi-final v Aston Villa [Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
94th minute El Salvador equaliser ends USA’s London Olympics dream
- March 26, 2012
USA 3 – El Salvador 3 (London Olympics qualifying, March 26, 2012 Terrence Boyd had put the USA ahead with just 61 seconds played. El Salvador came back into it with two goals in a minute from Blanco and Flores. Boyd equalised for America and midway through the second half a header from Joe Corona appeared to be sending the home side through to a semi-final berth. Only for a 94th minute equaliser from Jaime Alas, due to poor keeping by Sean Johnson, to leave the USA crushed and failing to qualify for this summer’s Olympics.