94th minute El Salvador equaliser ends USA’s London Olympics dream
- March 26, 2012
USA 3 – El Salvador 3 (London Olympics qualifying, March 26, 2012 Terrence Boyd had put the USA ahead with just 61 seconds played. El Salvador came back into it with two goals in a minute from Blanco and Flores. Boyd equalised for America and midway through the second half a header from Joe Corona appeared to be sending the home side through to a semi-final berth. Only for a 94th minute equaliser from Jaime Alas, due to poor keeping by Sean Johnson, to leave the USA crushed and failing to qualify for this summer’s Olympics.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...