94th minute El Salvador equaliser ends USA’s London Olympics dream
- March 26, 2012
USA 3 – El Salvador 3 (London Olympics qualifying, March 26, 2012 Terrence Boyd had put the USA ahead with just 61 seconds played. El Salvador came back into it with two goals in a minute from Blanco and Flores. Boyd equalised for America and midway through the second half a header from Joe Corona appeared to be sending the home side through to a semi-final berth. Only for a 94th minute equaliser from Jaime Alas, due to poor keeping by Sean Johnson, to leave the USA crushed and failing to qualify for this summer’s Olympics.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi