Vitesse run down Roda; Nothing between NEC and NAC; Groningen gun down Heracles; Utrecht beat AZ
- December 2, 2012
Vitesse 3 – Roda 0 (Eredivisie, December 2, 2012) Brazilian striker Jonathan Ries scored twice for the taking his tally for the season to nine in the 42nd and 62nd minutes. Marco van Ginkel had put them ahead in the 10th minute.
NEC 1 – NAC 1 (Eredivisie, December 2, 2012) NAC took the lead on the hour mark when Anthony Lurling punished poor NEC defending, but the hosts got themselves a point when Melvin Platje scored nine minutes from time.
Groningen 2 – Heracles 0 (Eredivisie, December 2, 2012) Michael de Leeuw continued to shine for the Pride of the North, scoring his eighth goal in 14 appearances this season in the 63rd minute, three minutes after Marko Vejinovik’s own goal had put them ahead.
FC Utrecht 2 – AZ Alkmaar 1 (Eredivisie, December 2, 2012) Utrecht snapped a three-game skid to climb within nine points of the summit in sixth place, as Jacob Mulenga scored seven minutes from time in a 2-1 win over AZ Alkmaar. Leon de Kogel also scored for Utrecht. Etienne Reijnen scored for AZ, which is winless in five matches and 20 points off the pace in 12th place.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...