Feyenoord forward Graziano Pelle scores three goals as his team lose 3-2 at Zwolle
- February 17, 2013
Zwolle 3 – Feyenoord 2 (Eredivisie, February 17, 2013) Zwolle got off to a flyer as Graziano Pelle turned the ball into his own net in the third minute, before Darryl Lachman doubled the home advantage in the 7th. Feyenoord hit back in the 33rd minute when Graziano Pelle scored an incredible overhead-volley, and Graziano Pelle’s eventful match continued two minutes later when the red-hot forward header home his third goal of the game. Denni Avdic fired the hosts back in front 15 minutes from time.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi