- Gabriel gives his first interview since becoming an Arsenal player [Video]
- Francesco Totti takes the piss out of Cristiano Ronaldo’s roar!
- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
Brilliant Bony can’t stop scoring as Vitesse batter 8-man NEC; Utrecht hold up Twente; Feyenoord win
Vitesse 4 – NEC 1 (Eredivisie, November 18, 2012) A horror keeper mistake from Piet Velthuizen gifted NEC the lead through Melvin Platje. Serial goal scorer Wilfried Bony equalised with a header, and, after NEC had keeper Victor Palsson sent off in the 42nd, Vitesse completed the turnaround at the start of the second half when a corner fell to Guram Kashia and he smashed it home. Ten minutes from time Gael Kakuta teed up Wilfried Bony for his incredible 14th goal in 13 games, before NEC imploded with Remy Amieux and Ryan Koolwijk receiving red cards in rapid succession. NEC’s 8-men fell 4-1 behind when Mike Havenaar scored in the 87th.
Utrecht 1 – Twente 1 (Eredivisie, November 18, 2012) Midfielder Willem Janssen gave Twente a flying start when he headed home the opener after two minutes only for Jacob Mulenga to equalise 15 minutes later.
Feyenoord 3 – Willem II 0 (Eredivisie, November 18, 2012) Lex Immers opened the scoring before a second-half double from Graziano Pelle, on loan from Parma, settled the match.
- Updated: November 18, 2012