Brilliant Bony can’t stop scoring as Vitesse batter 8-man NEC; Utrecht hold up Twente; Feyenoord win
- November 18, 2012
Vitesse 4 – NEC 1 (Eredivisie, November 18, 2012) A horror keeper mistake from Piet Velthuizen gifted NEC the lead through Melvin Platje. Serial goal scorer Wilfried Bony equalised with a header, and, after NEC had keeper Victor Palsson sent off in the 42nd, Vitesse completed the turnaround at the start of the second half when a corner fell to Guram Kashia and he smashed it home. Ten minutes from time Gael Kakuta teed up Wilfried Bony for his incredible 14th goal in 13 games, before NEC imploded with Remy Amieux and Ryan Koolwijk receiving red cards in rapid succession. NEC’s 8-men fell 4-1 behind when Mike Havenaar scored in the 87th.
Utrecht 1 – Twente 1 (Eredivisie, November 18, 2012) Midfielder Willem Janssen gave Twente a flying start when he headed home the opener after two minutes only for Jacob Mulenga to equalise 15 minutes later.
Feyenoord 3 – Willem II 0 (Eredivisie, November 18, 2012) Lex Immers opened the scoring before a second-half double from Graziano Pelle, on loan from Parma, settled the match.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi