Vitesse produce an amazing comeback to beat Ajax 3-2
- January 27, 2013
Vitesse 3 – Ajax 2 (Eredivisie, January 27, 2013) Ajax took the lead in the 33rd minute through Lasse Schone’s deflected long range strike. Ajax went 2-up through Christian Poulsen’s fantastic long-ranger midway through the second half, but Vitesse then hit back as Theo Janssen halved the deficit. Vitesse levelled the match in the 79th when left back Patrick Van Aanholt slipped a shot through the goalie’s legs, and the hosts amazingly turned the match on its head when Renato Ibarra made it 3-2 in the 81st.
Feyenoord 0 – FC Twente 0 (Eredivisie, January 27, 2013)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi