Pelle puts in another magic shift leading Feyenoord past Groningen; Ajax stalemate at Utrecht
- December 23, 2012
Feyenoord 2 – FC Groningen 1 (Eredivisie, December 23, 2012) Feyenoord took the lead midway through the second half courtesy of a header from red-hot forward Graziano Pelle. Virgil van Dijk lashed home an equaliser on 76, but three minutes from time Graziano Pelle slammed in his second of the game to wrap up the win for the hosts.
VVV Venlo 2 – Roda 4 (Eredivisie, December 23, 2012) VVV led 2-0 through Brian Linssen (40) and Barry Maguire (51), but then conceded four goals in 12 minutes as substitute Mikolaj Lebedynski (53), Laurent Delorge (56), Mark-Jan Fledderus (58) and Arnaud Sutchuin (65) turned the game on its head. Danilo Pereira was sent off just a minute after the fourth goal went in, but Roda held on for the win.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi