Pelle puts in another magic shift leading Feyenoord past Groningen; Ajax stalemate at Utrecht
- December 23, 2012
Feyenoord 2 – FC Groningen 1 (Eredivisie, December 23, 2012) Feyenoord took the lead midway through the second half courtesy of a header from red-hot forward Graziano Pelle. Virgil van Dijk lashed home an equaliser on 76, but three minutes from time Graziano Pelle slammed in his second of the game to wrap up the win for the hosts.
VVV Venlo 2 – Roda 4 (Eredivisie, December 23, 2012) VVV led 2-0 through Brian Linssen (40) and Barry Maguire (51), but then conceded four goals in 12 minutes as substitute Mikolaj Lebedynski (53), Laurent Delorge (56), Mark-Jan Fledderus (58) and Arnaud Sutchuin (65) turned the game on its head. Danilo Pereira was sent off just a minute after the fourth goal went in, but Roda held on for the win.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...