Fischer stars as Ajax destroy Feyenoord 3-0
- January 20, 2013
Ajax 3 – Feyenoord 0 (Eredivisie, January 20, 2013) (Official Highlights.) Ajax got off to a fast start as an end to end was finished by Viktor Fischer in the 6th minute. Feyenoord fell further behind when Viktor Fischer scored his second of the half after a mistake in the visitors backline. A Christian Eriksen free-kick missed everyone as Ajax move 3-up after the hour, but the hosts were soon down to ten men when Ricardo Van Rhijn gave away a penalty only for Lex Immers to miss the spot-kick.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi