Fischer stars as Ajax destroy Feyenoord 3-0
- January 20, 2013
Ajax 3 – Feyenoord 0 (Eredivisie, January 20, 2013) (Official Highlights.) Ajax got off to a fast start as an end to end was finished by Viktor Fischer in the 6th minute. Feyenoord fell further behind when Viktor Fischer scored his second of the half after a mistake in the visitors backline. A Christian Eriksen free-kick missed everyone as Ajax move 3-up after the hour, but the hosts were soon down to ten men when Ricardo Van Rhijn gave away a penalty only for Lex Immers to miss the spot-kick.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...