- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
Ajax arest Twente’s perfect start; Feyenoord score five; Vitesse hold 2nd
Ajax 1 – FC Twente 0 (Eredivisie, September 29, 2012) Previously unbeaten Twent saw their lead at the top of the standings trimmed as Christian Eriksen struck the only goal for the Amsterdammers in the 68th minute.
Feyenoord 5 – NEC 1 (Eredivisie, September 29, 2012) Lex Immers struck a hat-trick for the victors, tucking home a 47th-minute penalty before adding further strikes in the 63rd and 85th minutes. Graziano Pelle (16, 44) added a brace for Feyenoord, while NEC replied through Soren Rieks four minutes into the second half.
Heerenveen 2 – NAC Breda 0 (Eredivisie, September 29, 2012) Heerenveen picked up their first win of the season with Alfred Finnbogason (9) and Daniel De Ridder (40) with the goals.
FC Utrecht 1 – Vitesse 2 (Eredivisie, September 29, 2012) The visitors took the lead through Marco van Ginkel in the 55th minute and Wilfried Bony made it 2-0 just five minutes later. Substitute Jacob Mulenga pulled one back for Utrecht in the 71st minute but unbeaten Vitesse held on for their fifth win in seven league outings this season.
Heracles 3 – ADO Den Haag 3 (Eredivisie, September 29, 2012) Den Haag led through an own goal from Lerin Duarte in the 11th minute before Heracles hit back nine minutes later when Willy Overtoom scored from the spot. Holla converted a penalty for Den Haag in the 24th minute but the third spot-kick of the half went to Heracles five minutes later, with Overtoom making no mistake and the match was tied at 2-2. The home team were in front at half-time thanks to Ninos Gouriye’s 32nd-minute goal to cap off a dramatic opening period. But Den Haag ended up with a share of the points thanks to Holla’s second goal of the game in the 73rd minute.
- Updated: September 29, 2012