- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Schalke beaten 2-1 by Stuttgart; Werder and Frankfurt draw 1-1; Gladbach maul Mainz; Hamburg score 4 at Hoffenheim
Schalke 1 – Stuttgart 2 (Bundesliga, May 11, 2013) A goal in each half from Bosnian striker Vedad Ibisevic gave Stuttgart the 2-1 victory in Gelsenkirchen.
Werder Bremen 1 – Frankfurt 1 (Bundesliga, May 11, 2013) Srdjan Lakic earned the visitors a draw at the Weserstadion after on-loan Chelsea starlet Kevin De Bruyne had put Bremen ahead.
Mainz 2 – Monchengladbach 4 (Bundesliga, May 11, 2013) Branimir Hrgota netted a hat trick en route to Borussia Monchengladbach’s 4-2 dismantling of Mainz.
Hoffenheim 1 – Hamburg 4 (Bundesliga, May 11, 2013) The visitors claimed a three-goal lead thanks to Heung-Min Son, Dennis Aogo and Petr Jiracek. Kevin Volland pulled one back for Hoffenheim, but Artjoms Rudnevs struck two minutes from time to help Hamburg complete the rout and ensure the club’s 14th league win of the season.
Greuther Furth 1 – Freiburg 2 (Bundesliga, May 11, 2013) Matthias Zimmermann handed Furth an early lead thanks to his third-minute goal, but Jonathan Schmid and Max Kruse scored in the span of nine minutes to turn the tide in Freiburg’s favor. Furth had a golden opportunity to earn a share of the spoils, but Nikola Djurdjic failed to convert a penalty kick in stoppage time to leave the club on 21 points for the season. Freiburg climbs to fifth place with 51 points.
Bayer Leverkusen 3 – Hannover 1 (Bundesliga, May 11, 2013) Leverkusen were out of the traps early, as Jens Hegeler shot home on 6 minutes. They scored again on 28 minutes, this time thanks to Stefan Kiessling. Their third came on the hour mark as Hegeler scored again in much the same fashion. Artur Sobiech pulled one back for Hannover on 71 minutes.
- Updated: May 11, 2013