Nurnberg-Hamburg ends 1-1; Augsburg win 3-2 at Fortuna Dusseldorf
- January 20, 2013
Nurnberg 1 – Hamburg 1 (Bundesliga, January 20, 2013) Nurnberg denied Hamburg a place in the top six thanks to a Tomas Pekhart equaliser in a 1-1 draw at the Frankenstadion. Hamburg were rewarded for raising their game in the second half when Arjoms Rudnevs’ goal gave them the lead, but it was not enough for Thorsten Fink’s side to take all three points in Bavaria.
Fortuna Dusseldorf 2 – Augsburg 3 (Bundesliga, January 20, 2013) Sascha Molders scored twice with Ja-Cheol Koo also on target for the Bavarians, who moved three points clear of the foot of the table and to within a point of Hoffenheim.
Alemannia Aachen 2 – Bayern Munich 5 (Friendly, January 20, 2013) Arjen Robben and Mario Gomez both scored a brace apiece.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi