DFB Pokal: Dortmund put 5 past Hannover; Stuttgart, Wolfsburg & Bochum chalk up home wins
- December 19, 2012
Borussia Dortmund 5 – Hannover 1 (DFB Pokal, December 19, 2012) Dortmund got off to a flying start against Hannover as Mario Gotze scoring inside the opening few minutes. Hannover’s progress in the cup looked over in the 19th minute when Jakub Blaszczykowski claimed a second for the hosts. Borussia move d3-up when Mario Gotze rolled home a low free-kick. Mame Biram Diouf put Hannover on the board with 11 minutes to spare, but in the 85th minute Mario Gotze completed his Dortmund hat-trick and their was still time for Robert Lewandowski to notch a fifth.
Stuttgart 2 – Cologne 1 (DFB Pokal, December 19, 2012) Christian Gentner volleyed Stuttgart ahead from a 30th minute corner, and Vedad Ibisevic doubled the advantage against Cologne with a penalty soon after. The visitors set up a nervy finale when Christian Clemens pulled a goal back 10 minutes from time.
Wolfsburg 2 – Bayer Leverkusen 1 (DFB Pokal, December 19, 2012) A disastrous header from Wolfsburg defender Fagner put Bayer ahead in the 31st. Wolsburg rallied in the final 12 minutes as Christian Trasch lashed in a left footed to level, while Bas Dos snatched a win in the 90th.
Bochum 3 – Munich 1860 0 (DFB Pokal, December 19, 2012) Bochum striker Zlatko Dedic tucked home a fine shot against Munich 1860 on the half hour. A quick-fire brace from Marcel Maltritz in the second half sealed Bochum’s win.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...