- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Lewandowski sees red as Dortmund go down to shock home defeat to Hamburg
- February 9, 2013
Borussia Dortmund 1 – Hamburg 4 (Bundesliga, February 9, 2013) Robert Lewandowski smartly rounded the ‘keeper to give Dortmund the lead. Artjoms Rudnev finished a nice Hamburg move to equalise. Son Heung-Min put Hamburg in the lead with a solo golazo, cutting in from the left and curling a left footed shot beyond the ‘keeper. Dortmund were reduced to 10 men when Lewandowski swung a wild kick. He looked to be going for the ball but it was reckless play. Rudnevs stole in at the back post to score his second and make it 3-1. Son Heung-Min capped a brilliant individual performance with his brace to make it 4-1.