Lewandowski sees red as Dortmund go down to shock home defeat to Hamburg
- February 9, 2013
Borussia Dortmund 1 – Hamburg 4 (Bundesliga, February 9, 2013) Robert Lewandowski smartly rounded the ‘keeper to give Dortmund the lead. Artjoms Rudnev finished a nice Hamburg move to equalise. Son Heung-Min put Hamburg in the lead with a solo golazo, cutting in from the left and curling a left footed shot beyond the ‘keeper. Dortmund were reduced to 10 men when Lewandowski swung a wild kick. He looked to be going for the ball but it was reckless play. Rudnevs stole in at the back post to score his second and make it 3-1. Son Heung-Min capped a brilliant individual performance with his brace to make it 4-1.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...