Lewandowski sees red as Dortmund go down to shock home defeat to Hamburg
- February 9, 2013
Borussia Dortmund 1 – Hamburg 4 (Bundesliga, February 9, 2013) Robert Lewandowski smartly rounded the ‘keeper to give Dortmund the lead. Artjoms Rudnev finished a nice Hamburg move to equalise. Son Heung-Min put Hamburg in the lead with a solo golazo, cutting in from the left and curling a left footed shot beyond the ‘keeper. Dortmund were reduced to 10 men when Lewandowski swung a wild kick. He looked to be going for the ball but it was reckless play. Rudnevs stole in at the back post to score his second and make it 3-1. Son Heung-Min capped a brilliant individual performance with his brace to make it 4-1.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi