- Luka Modric nearly forgets his lines in Christmas message with Gareth Bale [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo has to hold himself from laughing at joker Coentrão during Christmas message [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers: ‘Mario Balotelli may have to get used to Liverpool bench’ [Guardian]
- ‘This is Fabregas Football’: Jose Mourinho post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
- John Terry & MOTM Eden Hazard interview post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
Lewandowski sees red as Dortmund go down to shock home defeat to Hamburg
Borussia Dortmund 1 – Hamburg 4 (Bundesliga, February 9, 2013) Robert Lewandowski smartly rounded the ‘keeper to give Dortmund the lead. Artjoms Rudnev finished a nice Hamburg move to equalise. Son Heung-Min put Hamburg in the lead with a solo golazo, cutting in from the left and curling a left footed shot beyond the ‘keeper. Dortmund were reduced to 10 men when Lewandowski swung a wild kick. He looked to be going for the ball but it was reckless play. Rudnevs stole in at the back post to score his second and make it 3-1. Son Heung-Min capped a brilliant individual performance with his brace to make it 4-1.
- Updated: February 9, 2013