- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Lewandowski sees red as Dortmund go down to shock home defeat to Hamburg
Borussia Dortmund 1 – Hamburg 4 (Bundesliga, February 9, 2013) Robert Lewandowski smartly rounded the ‘keeper to give Dortmund the lead. Artjoms Rudnev finished a nice Hamburg move to equalise. Son Heung-Min put Hamburg in the lead with a solo golazo, cutting in from the left and curling a left footed shot beyond the ‘keeper. Dortmund were reduced to 10 men when Lewandowski swung a wild kick. He looked to be going for the ball but it was reckless play. Rudnevs stole in at the back post to score his second and make it 3-1. Son Heung-Min capped a brilliant individual performance with his brace to make it 4-1.
- Updated: February 9, 2013