Munich Massacre: Bayern put 9 (!) past Hamburg
- March 30, 2013
Bayern Munich 9 – Hamburg 2 (Bundesliga, March 30, 2013) (Alternative highlights) Bayern burst out the traps against Hamburg as Xherdan Shaqiri drilled home a low strike in the 4th minute, while Bastian Schweinsteiger headed in a second goal in the 19th. Bayern moved three clear when Claudio Pizarro headed in a 31st minute corner, and Hamburg were dead and buried when Arjen Robben slammed in a fourth two minutes later. Hamburg shocking first half ended with Claudio Pizarro’s bagged a fifth on the stroke of halftime. Bayern continued to pile on the goals after the break as Claudio Pizarro completed his hat-trick with a neat backheel while Arjen Robben made it 7-0 a minute later. Claudio Pizarro bagged his 4th of the game in the 68th, Jeffrey Bruma scored a consolation in the 75th, before Franck Ribery slammed in a ninth for Bayern in the 76th. Heiko Westermann scored a second for Hamburg four minutes from time.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi