Esswein’s under-the-wall free-kick gives Nurnberg win at Augsburg
- March 8, 2013
Augsburg 1 – Nurnberg 2 (Bundesliga, March 8, 2013) Hiroshi Kiyotake gave Nurnberg the lead with a sweet left-footed strike. Tobias Werner equalised for Augsburg, after Nurnberg’s keeper inexplicably dropped the ball and allowed it squirm into the net. Aleksander Esswein put Nurnberg back in front with a tricky free-kick, sending his shot under the wall and into the back of the net.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi