Esswein’s under-the-wall free-kick gives Nurnberg win at Augsburg
- March 8, 2013
Augsburg 1 – Nurnberg 2 (Bundesliga, March 8, 2013) Hiroshi Kiyotake gave Nurnberg the lead with a sweet left-footed strike. Tobias Werner equalised for Augsburg, after Nurnberg’s keeper inexplicably dropped the ball and allowed it squirm into the net. Aleksander Esswein put Nurnberg back in front with a tricky free-kick, sending his shot under the wall and into the back of the net.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...