- Lionel Messi takes on Neymar in a Barcelona keepy-uppy challenge!
- Tottenham v Partizan [Team Sheets]
- Manchester United midfielder Ashley Young: We’re going for the title
- Arsenal injury list piles up as club have nine players sidelined [Graphic]
- Back Chelsea at a massive 9/2 to beat Sunderland on Saturday!
Esswein’s under-the-wall free-kick gives Nurnberg win at Augsburg
Augsburg 1 – Nurnberg 2 (Bundesliga, March 8, 2013) Hiroshi Kiyotake gave Nurnberg the lead with a sweet left-footed strike. Tobias Werner equalised for Augsburg, after Nurnberg’s keeper inexplicably dropped the ball and allowed it squirm into the net. Aleksander Esswein put Nurnberg back in front with a tricky free-kick, sending his shot under the wall and into the back of the net.
- Updated: March 8, 2013