- Injured Arsenal star Mesut Ozil wishes Danny Welbeck Happy Birthday & a CL win [Screenshot]
- Don’t try & shoot! Dom Telford scores from 30 yards for Blackpool youth v Shrewsbury Town
- Kyle Walker takes part in spectacular Spurs rondo game; Harry Kane messes up [Video]
- Franck Ribery: Cristiano Ronaldo’s 2013 Ballon d’Or win ‘all politics’, now backs Neuer
- John Arne Riise didn’t play for APOEL, but he did bag Lionel Messi’s shirt!
Frankfurt beat Augsburg 4-2, Son sees Hamburg past Mainz, Monchengladbach lose at home to Freiburg
Eintracht Frankfurt 4 – Augsburg 2 (Bundesliga, November 17, 2012) Augsburg’s Sascha Moelders turned the ball into his own net on seven minutes to put Frankfurt ahead, then Stefan Aigner grabbed Eintracht’s second on 32 minutes. South Korea midfielder Koo Ja-Cheol pulled a goal back when he drilled his shot into the Frankfurt goal on 45 minutes, but Aigner set up their third as midfielder Alexander Meier netted his eighth of the season on 52 minutes. Moelders made amends for his earlier own goal when he pulled it back to 3-2 on 64 minutes before Frankfurt’s Meier slotted his second of the game when he converted a penalty with 15 minutes left.
Hamburg 1 – Mainz 0 (Bundesliga, November 17, 2012) Son Heung-Min scored the contentious winner in the 63 minutes after being set up by a good pass from midfielder Maximilian Beister.
Borussia Monchengladbach 1 – Stuttgart 2 (Bundesliga, November 17, 2012) A second-half own goal by Dutch defender Roel Brouwers handed VfB Stuttgart a 2-1 win at Borussia Moenchengladbach.
- Updated: November 17, 2012