Borussia Dortmund win a thriller at Bayer Leverkusen 3-2; Nurnberg down Gladbach
- February 3, 2013
Bayer Leverkusen 2 – Borussia Dortmund 3 (Bundesliga, February 3, 2013) Marco Reus and Kuba had given Dortmund a 2-0 lead on 9 minutes. Stefan Reinartz equalised with quick fire brace on 58 and 62 only for Robert Lewandowski to seal victory on 63.
Nurnberg 2 – Monchengladbach 1 (Bundesliga, February 3, 2013) Timmy Simons gave the hosts the lead after four minutes from a penalty and Tomas Pekhart made it 2-0 in the 30th minute. Patrick Herrmann replied for Gladbach after 58 minutes but it finished 2-1 to the home side.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi