- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Borussia Dortmund win a thriller at Bayer Leverkusen 3-2; Nurnberg down Gladbach
Bayer Leverkusen 2 – Borussia Dortmund 3 (Bundesliga, February 3, 2013) Marco Reus and Kuba had given Dortmund a 2-0 lead on 9 minutes. Stefan Reinartz equalised with quick fire brace on 58 and 62 only for Robert Lewandowski to seal victory on 63.
Nurnberg 2 – Monchengladbach 1 (Bundesliga, February 3, 2013) Timmy Simons gave the hosts the lead after four minutes from a penalty and Tomas Pekhart made it 2-0 in the 30th minute. Patrick Herrmann replied for Gladbach after 58 minutes but it finished 2-1 to the home side.
- Updated: February 3, 2013