Bayern win 2-0 at Augsburg; Wolfsburg stun Dortmund; Ibisevic’s hat-trick lifts Stuttgart
- December 8, 2012
Augsburg 0 – Bayern Munich 2 (Bundesliga, December 8, 2012) Five minutes before the break, Augsburg’s Gibril Sankoh was penalised for handball inside the box and Thomas Muller stepped up and converted the penalty. Bayern made the game safe when Mario Gomez doubled the lead, two minutes after he came from the bench at the 62nd minute.
Borussia Dortmund 2 – Wolfsburg 3 (Bundesliga, December 8, 2012) Dortmund had a bright start on home soil as Marco Reus’s free kick beat everyone to nestle in the net in the 6th minute. Things changed at the 35th minute when Marcel Schmelzer was sent off with a straight red card due to a supposed handball, and Wolfsburg’s Diego converted the penalty to level. Wolfsburg went one better five minutes later when Naldo volleyed home. Dortmund won a penalty at the 61st minute, which Jakub Blaszczykowski converted for 2-2, but in the 73rd minute a through-ball by Diego found Bas Dost who had all time and space to slot in the winner.
Stuttgart 3 – Schalke 1 (Bundesliga, December 8, 2012) Stuttgart wrapped up their third consecutive win following their 3-1 victory over Schalke, thanks to the hat-trick by Vedad Ibisevic.
Freiburg 1 – Greuther Furth 0 (Bundesliga, December 8, 2012)
Nurnberg 2 – Fortuna Dusseldorf 0 (Bundesliga, December 8, 2012)
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...