Arnautovic scores a hat-trick as Bremen handsomely beat Hoffenheim; Hamburg hold Wolfsburg
- December 2, 2012
Hoffenheim 1 – Werder Bremen 4 (Bundesliga, December 2, 2012) Werder took the lead midway through the first half, when Sebastian Prodl headed home Kevin De Bruyne’s delivery from close range. Eight minutes later Marko Arnautovic made it 2-0 when he latched on to De Bruyne’s through ball . Hoffenheim halved the deficit in the opening minutes of the second half, Sejad Salihovic turning in Firmino’s pass. Bremen restored their two-goal advantage in the 73rd minute through Arnautovic, who scored from a direct free-kick. Arnautovic completed his hat-trick six minutes later when released by Akpala, he fired into the top left corner of the Hoffenheim goal.
Wolfsburg 1 – Hamburg 1 (Bundesliga, December 2, 2012) The visitors took the lead in the 26th minute thanks to Maximilian Beister clinical finish. However, Simon Kjaer headed Wolfsburg level with 68 minutes on the clock following Marcel Schafer’s cross.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...