Arnautovic scores a hat-trick as Bremen handsomely beat Hoffenheim; Hamburg hold Wolfsburg
- December 2, 2012
Hoffenheim 1 – Werder Bremen 4 (Bundesliga, December 2, 2012) Werder took the lead midway through the first half, when Sebastian Prodl headed home Kevin De Bruyne’s delivery from close range. Eight minutes later Marko Arnautovic made it 2-0 when he latched on to De Bruyne’s through ball . Hoffenheim halved the deficit in the opening minutes of the second half, Sejad Salihovic turning in Firmino’s pass. Bremen restored their two-goal advantage in the 73rd minute through Arnautovic, who scored from a direct free-kick. Arnautovic completed his hat-trick six minutes later when released by Akpala, he fired into the top left corner of the Hoffenheim goal.
Wolfsburg 1 – Hamburg 1 (Bundesliga, December 2, 2012) The visitors took the lead in the 26th minute thanks to Maximilian Beister clinical finish. However, Simon Kjaer headed Wolfsburg level with 68 minutes on the clock following Marcel Schafer’s cross.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...