Arnautovic scores a hat-trick as Bremen handsomely beat Hoffenheim; Hamburg hold Wolfsburg
- December 2, 2012
Hoffenheim 1 – Werder Bremen 4 (Bundesliga, December 2, 2012) Werder took the lead midway through the first half, when Sebastian Prodl headed home Kevin De Bruyne’s delivery from close range. Eight minutes later Marko Arnautovic made it 2-0 when he latched on to De Bruyne’s through ball . Hoffenheim halved the deficit in the opening minutes of the second half, Sejad Salihovic turning in Firmino’s pass. Bremen restored their two-goal advantage in the 73rd minute through Arnautovic, who scored from a direct free-kick. Arnautovic completed his hat-trick six minutes later when released by Akpala, he fired into the top left corner of the Hoffenheim goal.
Wolfsburg 1 – Hamburg 1 (Bundesliga, December 2, 2012) The visitors took the lead in the 26th minute thanks to Maximilian Beister clinical finish. However, Simon Kjaer headed Wolfsburg level with 68 minutes on the clock following Marcel Schafer’s cross.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi