- “They must hate me here”: Adam Johnson interview after Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1 [Video]
- Brilliant! Sunderland’s Adam Johnson trolled Newcastle’s Jack Colback after 1-0 win [Picture]
- Liverpool v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
- Thumping golazo! Fiorentina star Juan Manuel Vargas nets scorcher v Empoli [Vine & Video]
- Palermo’s Franco Vazquez scored a sweet 30-yard lob v Atalanta, in off the bar [Video]
Arnautovic scores a hat-trick as Bremen handsomely beat Hoffenheim; Hamburg hold Wolfsburg
Hoffenheim 1 – Werder Bremen 4 (Bundesliga, December 2, 2012) Werder took the lead midway through the first half, when Sebastian Prodl headed home Kevin De Bruyne’s delivery from close range. Eight minutes later Marko Arnautovic made it 2-0 when he latched on to De Bruyne’s through ball . Hoffenheim halved the deficit in the opening minutes of the second half, Sejad Salihovic turning in Firmino’s pass. Bremen restored their two-goal advantage in the 73rd minute through Arnautovic, who scored from a direct free-kick. Arnautovic completed his hat-trick six minutes later when released by Akpala, he fired into the top left corner of the Hoffenheim goal.
Wolfsburg 1 – Hamburg 1 (Bundesliga, December 2, 2012) The visitors took the lead in the 26th minute thanks to Maximilian Beister clinical finish. However, Simon Kjaer headed Wolfsburg level with 68 minutes on the clock following Marcel Schafer’s cross.
- Updated: December 2, 2012