Arango scores another amazing goal as Gladbach sink Mainz; Hannover beat Bayer Leverkusen 3-2
- December 9, 2012
Monchengladbach 2 – Mainz 0 (Bundesliga, December 9, 2012) Mike Hanke put Gladbach ahead early in the second half, while Juan Arango sealed the win with a tremendous lob from 35-yards out midway through the second period.
Hannover 3 – Bayer Leverkusen 2 (Bundesliga, December 9, 2012) Gonzalo Castro had given Leverkusen the lead on 2 minutes. Szabolcs Huszti and Mame Biram Diouf turned the game on its head. Stefan Kiessling made it 2-2. Only for Huszti to win it with his second penalty of the match.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi