- Liverpool v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
- Thumping golazo! Fiorentina star Juan Manuel Vargas nets scorcher v Empoli [Vine & Video]
- Palermo’s Franco Vazquez scored a sweet 30-yard lob v Atalanta, in off the bar [Video]
- Awful! QPR stars Charlie Austin, Joey Barton & more tell festive jokes [Video]
- Two Sunderland fans were seen gesturing against the tribute for Newcastle fans Alder & Sweeney
Valenciennes beat Evian 2-1; Toulouse see off Sochaux 2-0; Ayew heads OM past St Etienne
Valenciennes 2 – Evian 1 (Ligue 1, December 23, 2012) A Rudy Mater cross was helped on inadvertently by Aldo Angoula into the path of Pujol, who controlled to put Valenciennes 1-up. Evian drew level when Yannick Sagbo set up strike partner Saber Khlifa in the 34th.The decisive moment came in the second half as as Djakaridja Koné was shown a straight red card for a challenge on Opa Nguette. With quarter of an hour remaining, Mater and Anthony Le Tallec combined to set up José Saez to score his first goal since September last year which turned out to be the winner.
- Updated: December 23, 2012