- WTF?! Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan booked for throwing his boot at linesman [Video]
- Stoke assistant Mark Bowen admits interest in Barcelona youngsters like Adama Traore after Bojan injury
- Incredible! Fernando Torres scored after 38 seconds for Atletico v Barcelona [Video & Graphic]
- Golazo! Real Valladolid striker Jonathan Pereira scores Bergkamp-esque goal against Mallorca [Vine]
- Gabriel gives his first interview since becoming an Arsenal player [Video]
Valenciennes beat Evian 2-1; Toulouse see off Sochaux 2-0; Ayew heads OM past St Etienne
Valenciennes 2 – Evian 1 (Ligue 1, December 23, 2012) A Rudy Mater cross was helped on inadvertently by Aldo Angoula into the path of Pujol, who controlled to put Valenciennes 1-up. Evian drew level when Yannick Sagbo set up strike partner Saber Khlifa in the 34th.The decisive moment came in the second half as as Djakaridja Koné was shown a straight red card for a challenge on Opa Nguette. With quarter of an hour remaining, Mater and Anthony Le Tallec combined to set up José Saez to score his first goal since September last year which turned out to be the winner.
- Updated: December 23, 2012