Valenciennes beat Evian 2-1; Toulouse see off Sochaux 2-0; Ayew heads OM past St Etienne
- December 23, 2012
Valenciennes 2 – Evian 1 (Ligue 1, December 23, 2012) A Rudy Mater cross was helped on inadvertently by Aldo Angoula into the path of Pujol, who controlled to put Valenciennes 1-up. Evian drew level when Yannick Sagbo set up strike partner Saber Khlifa in the 34th.The decisive moment came in the second half as as Djakaridja Koné was shown a straight red card for a challenge on Opa Nguette. With quarter of an hour remaining, Mater and Anthony Le Tallec combined to set up José Saez to score his first goal since September last year which turned out to be the winner.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi