Valenciennes beat Evian 2-1; Toulouse see off Sochaux 2-0; Ayew heads OM past St Etienne
- December 23, 2012
Valenciennes 2 – Evian 1 (Ligue 1, December 23, 2012) A Rudy Mater cross was helped on inadvertently by Aldo Angoula into the path of Pujol, who controlled to put Valenciennes 1-up. Evian drew level when Yannick Sagbo set up strike partner Saber Khlifa in the 34th.The decisive moment came in the second half as as Djakaridja Koné was shown a straight red card for a challenge on Opa Nguette. With quarter of an hour remaining, Mater and Anthony Le Tallec combined to set up José Saez to score his first goal since September last year which turned out to be the winner.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...