St Etienne down Lille 3-2 in the Coupe de France; Troyes topple Sochaux
- February 26, 2013
St Etienne 3 – Lille 2 (Coupe de France, February 26, 2013) Lille lead through Marko Basa’s 33rd minute opener before parity when Aurelien Chedjou conceded an own goal. Pierre Aubameyang put Les Verts 2-1 up early in the second half, with Brandao extended the lead in the 75th minute. Lille forward Salomon Kalou scored with eight minutes to go but it proved too little too late.
Sochaux 1 – Troyes 2 (Coupe de France, February 26, 2013) Jean Bahebeck and Julien Faussurier guided Troyes to a 2-1 victory over Sochaux. Ryad Boudebouz netted a consolation penalty for the hosts.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi