- Tottenham fan favourite Gareth Bale admits he was an Arsenal fan
- Fixed or just woeful? Albanian club accused of throwing game in farcical 5 minutes [Video]
- Best Memes & Tweets as Chelsea man Diego Costa stamps Liverpool out the Cup
- Jose Mourinho interview post Liverpool win [video]
- Jose Mourinho was too busy arguing to notice Branislav Ivanovic scored!
Zlatan sets up two & scores two as PSG trounce Troyes; Nice & Evian net away wins
PSG 4 – Troyes 0 (Ligue 1, November 24, 2012) PSG took the lead in the first half when Zlatan attacked down the right hand side and Maxwell slid home the opener. Zlatan teed up PSG’s second for Blaise Matuidi in the 63rd, and the Swede sealed a fine return from suspension adding a third as Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored twenty minutes from time. Two minutes from time Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored a second to chalk up his 251st career goal.
Post match interview: Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Sochaux 0 – Nice 1 (Ligue 1, November 24, 2012) Dario Cvitanich’s penalty proved the difference.
Rennes 0 – Evian 1 (Ligue 1, November 24, 2012) Zouheir Dhaouadi was the match winner for the visitors.
Bastia 2 – Lorient 1 (Ligue 1, November 24, 2012) Bastia held on with ten men for nearly 80 minutes after opening goalscorer Anthony Modeste was sent off to end their losing streak with a 2-1 victory against FC Lorient on Saturday. The visiting side equalised on the half hour mark through a headed goal byLamine Kone to restore a level scoreline before Wahbi Khazri struck just four minutes later to once again hand the advantage over to ten man Bastia.
Reims 0 – Brest 0 (Ligue 1, November 24, 2012) Brest finally their first away point of the season.
Nancy 1 – Ajaccio 1 (Ligue 1, November 24, 2012) The home side gained the advantage when Djamel Bakar struck a shot from outside the box in the first half, but Ajaccio levelled through an Adrian Mutu penalty.
- Updated: November 24, 2012