Zlatan sets up two & scores two as PSG trounce Troyes; Nice & Evian net away wins
- November 24, 2012
PSG 4 – Troyes 0 (Ligue 1, November 24, 2012) PSG took the lead in the first half when Zlatan attacked down the right hand side and Maxwell slid home the opener. Zlatan teed up PSG’s second for Blaise Matuidi in the 63rd, and the Swede sealed a fine return from suspension adding a third as Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored twenty minutes from time. Two minutes from time Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored a second to chalk up his 251st career goal.
Post match interview: Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Sochaux 0 – Nice 1 (Ligue 1, November 24, 2012) Dario Cvitanich’s penalty proved the difference.
Rennes 0 – Evian 1 (Ligue 1, November 24, 2012) Zouheir Dhaouadi was the match winner for the visitors.
Bastia 2 – Lorient 1 (Ligue 1, November 24, 2012) Bastia held on with ten men for nearly 80 minutes after opening goalscorer Anthony Modeste was sent off to end their losing streak with a 2-1 victory against FC Lorient on Saturday. The visiting side equalised on the half hour mark through a headed goal byLamine Kone to restore a level scoreline before Wahbi Khazri struck just four minutes later to once again hand the advantage over to ten man Bastia.
Reims 0 – Brest 0 (Ligue 1, November 24, 2012) Brest finally their first away point of the season.
Nancy 1 – Ajaccio 1 (Ligue 1, November 24, 2012) The home side gained the advantage when Djamel Bakar struck a shot from outside the box in the first half, but Ajaccio levelled through an Adrian Mutu penalty.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi