- The Top 10 Youngsters in World Football 2014 [Video]
- Lionel Messi’s insanely brilliant control for 2nd goal v Cordoba [GIF + video]
- Amazing! Jonas Gutierrez makes his Newcastle comeback for the under-21s v West Ham [Pictures]
- Harry Kane has now equalled last season’s top goal scorer at Spurs [Graphic]
- Supposed Arsenal & Man United target Christoph Kramer signs a new Bayer Leverkusen deal
Late Bastia golazo makes PSG sweat for the 3 points in 3-1 win
PSG 3 – Bastia 1 (Ligue 1, February 8, 2013) Javier Pastore had a great chance early on but he shanked his volley wide. Jeremy Menez gave PSG the lead, taking out two Bastia defenders with a super feint, before finishing with a low left-footed drive. Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored from the spot to make it 2-0, after the Parisians were awarded a dubious penalty when Lucas Moura was clearly fouled outside the box. Wahdi Khazri pulled one back for Bastia with a golazo free-kick, and thus ending Sirigu’s home clean sheet record. Ezequiel Lavezzi finally sewed up the points for PSG with a tap-in after Landreau could only parry.
- Updated: February 8, 2013