Late Bastia golazo makes PSG sweat for the 3 points in 3-1 win
- February 8, 2013
PSG 3 – Bastia 1 (Ligue 1, February 8, 2013) Javier Pastore had a great chance early on but he shanked his volley wide. Jeremy Menez gave PSG the lead, taking out two Bastia defenders with a super feint, before finishing with a low left-footed drive. Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored from the spot to make it 2-0, after the Parisians were awarded a dubious penalty when Lucas Moura was clearly fouled outside the box. Wahdi Khazri pulled one back for Bastia with a golazo free-kick, and thus ending Sirigu’s home clean sheet record. Ezequiel Lavezzi finally sewed up the points for PSG with a tap-in after Landreau could only parry.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...