Late Bastia golazo makes PSG sweat for the 3 points in 3-1 win
- February 8, 2013
PSG 3 – Bastia 1 (Ligue 1, February 8, 2013) Javier Pastore had a great chance early on but he shanked his volley wide. Jeremy Menez gave PSG the lead, taking out two Bastia defenders with a super feint, before finishing with a low left-footed drive. Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored from the spot to make it 2-0, after the Parisians were awarded a dubious penalty when Lucas Moura was clearly fouled outside the box. Wahdi Khazri pulled one back for Bastia with a golazo free-kick, and thus ending Sirigu’s home clean sheet record. Ezequiel Lavezzi finally sewed up the points for PSG with a tap-in after Landreau could only parry.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi