- Manchester United player Reece James speaks about joining Rotherham on emergency loan [Video]
- Jack Wilshere posts photo on social media after operation on his ankle [Instagram]
- Bastia striker Brandao to be jailed for one month after attack on PSG midfielder Thiago Motta
- Lying 16th, Dortmund fans explain their love of Jurgen Klopp after Arsenal defeat [Video]
- Arsene Wenger jokes about getting an easier draw in the Champions League
Ibra fires PSG to victory at Nancy; Lille beat Valenciennes 2-1; Toulouse go 2nd
Nancy 0 – PSG 1 (Ligue 1, October 27, 2012) Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed home a beauty midway through the second half to earn PSG the win.
Lille 2 – Valenciennes 1 (Ligue 1, October 27, 2012) Lille made the perfect start when Valenciennes defender Gaetan Bong turned the ball into his own net under pressure from Lille striker Nolan Roux in the second minute as they were both stretching for a loose ball. Valenciennes midfielder Carlos Sanchez was sent off in the 28th for picking up two quick yellow cards. Lille got its second goal just before the break when forward Salomon Kalou broke free and passed wide to winger Dimitri Payet, who scored with a powerful low shot across goalkeeper Nicolas Penneteau. Anthony Le Tallec pulled a goal back for Valenciennes with 20 minutes remaining.
Reims 1 – Troyes 1 (Ligue 1, October 27, 2012) Aissa Mandi headed the visitors ahead just before the half hour but Troyes were undeterred, Florian Jarjat heading against a post before Fabien Camus volleyed home a superb equaliser after 62 minutes.
Toulouse 3 – Brest 1 (Ligue 1, October 27, 2012) First-half goals from Wissam Ben Yedder and Etienne Capoue put the hosts firmly in control and although Benoit Lesoimier pulled one back for Brest after the interval, Adrien Regattin made sure of the win in injury time.
Montpellier 3 – Nice 1 (Ligue 1, October 27, 2012) After two draws and two defeats at Stade de la Mosson, the defending champions finally produced the goods with second-half strikes from Souleymane Camara and John Utaka, plus an own goal from Renato Civelli. Some of the shine was taken off the performance when Dario Cvitanich scored from the penalty spot in stoppage time, with Garry Bocaly sent off in the same incident, but the points had already been secured by then.
- Updated: October 27, 2012