- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Gameiro brace eases PSG to 2-0 win over Sochaux; Ajaccio beat Brest; Montpellier win at Nancy
PSG 2 – Sochaux 0 (Ligue 1, September 29, 2012) Kevin Gameiro bagged a first half brace for the Parisians.
Ajaccio 1 – Brest 0 (Ligue 1, September 29, 2012) Mehdi Mostefa’s second-half strike gave Ajaccio all three points as they moved above Brest in the table with a 1-0 win.
Nancy 0 – Montpellier 2 (Ligue 1, September 29, 2012) Younes Belhanda gave Montpellier the lead in the 67th minute when he received Karim Ait-Fana’s pass at the top of the penalty area and curled his shot into the bottom left-hand corner of Nancy’s net. A stunning long-range strike from Souleymane Camara completed the visitors’ victory as he brought down Remy Cabella’s pass with his chest in the 90th minute.
Evian 1 – Lorient 1 (Ligue 1, September 29, 2012) The visitors had trailed for almost the whole game after Saber Khelifa’s early goal. Lorient’s prolific attack had not been shut out in any game this season, though, and Sunu preserved that record with a classy finish to salvage a point which keeps his side fourth.
Troyes 0 – Toulouse 2 (Ligue 1, September 29, 2012) Wissam Ben Yedder broke the deadlock at the Stade de l’Aube in the 65th minute, while Emmanuel Riviere wrapped up the points.
Nice 2 – Bastia 2 (Ligue 1, September 29, 2012)
- Updated: September 29, 2012