- Liverpool’s defending for Olivier Giroud goal was WOEFUL [Pictures]
- Liverpool’s Brendan Rodgers celebrated Coutinho’s goal v Arsenal with a Nazi salute [Picture]
- Nacer Chadli endears himself to Spurs fans with Tweet during Liverpool-Arsenal
- Jonas Gutierrez thanks Newcastle United fans after beating cancer [Video]
- “They must hate me here”: Adam Johnson interview after Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1 [Video]
Coupe De France: Sougou’s ‘was it in’ winner leads Marseille past Rouen
Rouen 1 – Marseille 2 (Coupe De France, January 30, 2013) Marseille took the lead three minutes before the break thanks to Mathieu Valbuena’s low shot. Rouen levelled in the 67th minute when Regis Dugimont beat Steve Mandanda from close range. OM progressed through a controversial goal as Modou Sougou appeared to be saved before fully crossing the goalline by the referee awarded the goal legal.
- Updated: January 30, 2013