Coupe De France: Sougou’s ‘was it in’ winner leads Marseille past Rouen
- January 30, 2013
Rouen 1 – Marseille 2 (Coupe De France, January 30, 2013) Marseille took the lead three minutes before the break thanks to Mathieu Valbuena’s low shot. Rouen levelled in the 67th minute when Regis Dugimont beat Steve Mandanda from close range. OM progressed through a controversial goal as Modou Sougou appeared to be saved before fully crossing the goalline by the referee awarded the goal legal.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]