- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws a number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
- PSV confirm they’ve had a telephone call from Man United about Memphis Depay
- Shay Given credits Tim Sherwood after FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool [Video]
- Pellegrini glad to see his Manchester City side bounce back with win over West Ham [Video]
Coupe De France: Sougou’s ‘was it in’ winner leads Marseille past Rouen
- January 30, 2013
Rouen 1 – Marseille 2 (Coupe De France, January 30, 2013) Marseille took the lead three minutes before the break thanks to Mathieu Valbuena’s low shot. Rouen levelled in the 67th minute when Regis Dugimont beat Steve Mandanda from close range. OM progressed through a controversial goal as Modou Sougou appeared to be saved before fully crossing the goalline by the referee awarded the goal legal.