- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Coupe De France: PSG takedown Toulouse; Nancy knock out Nice on penalties; Sochaux beat Montpellier in extra time; St Etienne edge Meaux
PSG 3 – Toulouse 1 (Coupe De France, January 23, 2013) Kevin Gameiro opened the scoring, before Franck Tabanou equalised soon after. Further efforts from Javier Pastore and Ezequiel Lavezzi ensured victory, as the capital club seek to repeat their winning cup success of 2010.
Nice 2 – Nancy 2 (Pens. 2-4) (Coupe De France, January 23, 2013) Nancy looked like they’d won the match after Paul Aloo Efoulou bagged a brace, however Nice levelled the match in injury time through a Dario Cvitanich penalty. Nancy emerged victorious on penalties.
Montpellier 2 – Sochaux 3 (AET) (Coupe De France, January 23, 2013) Cedric Bakambu forced the match into extra time when he levelled for Sochaux in the 78th minute, while Yassin Mikari proved the match winner for the visitors with a strike in the 108th minute.
Stade Bordelais 0 – Lens 3 (Coupe De France, January 23, 2013) Lens won 3-0 at Bordeaux State thanks to goals by Pierrick Valdivia (25), Jeremie Bela (53) and Yoann Touzghar (59).
Meaux Academy Cs 0 – St Etienne 0 (Pens. 3-5) (Coupe De France, January 23, 2013) St Etienne were pushed all the way by CS Meaux before prevailing 5-3 on penalties despite the hosts having to play with 10 men for much of the match after Ndikpo was sent off seven minutes before half-time.
- Updated: January 23, 2013