U21s: Netherlands score 90th minute winner to beat Germany 3-2 in thriller
- June 6, 2013
Germany U21 2 – Netherlands U21 3 (Under 21 European Championship, June 6, 2013) (Alternative highlights) Adam Maher fired Holland in front in the 25th minute, thanks to some dodgy keeping. Georginio Wijnaldium doubled their lead with a fine solo effort, but the German keeper was probably at fault again. Sebastian Rudy pulled one back for Germany from the spot early in the second half. Lewis Holtby scored a brilliant right footed goal to pull Germany level with 10 minutes left on the clock. Leroy Fer scored a 90th minute winner for Holland to break German hearts.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi