Ten man Norway equalise in stoppage time to draw 2-2 with Israel
- June 5, 2013
Israel U21’s 2 – Norway U21’s (Under 21 European Championship, June 5, 2013)Nir Biton gave Israel the lead from the penalty spot following a dubious penalty decision. Striker Marcus Pedersen equalised for Norway with a fine finish. Vegar Edden Hegenstad was sent off for Norway after the ref considered him the last man after bringing down the Israeli forward. Alon Turgeman volleyed Israel back into the lead midway through the second half. Harmeet Singh fired in a 90th minute equaliser for Norway from outside the box.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi