- Man City fly in Monaco’s Layvin Kurzawa on a private jet, but left-back sees Bayern game in his hotel
- Enfield’s Edgar Davids! Spurs fans have prepared a new Ryan Mason flag!
- Man United may move for Wesley Sneijder after he was dropped by Galatasaray [Star]
- All the Lionel Messi Champions League records broken by hat-trick v APOEL
- Welling’s Harry Beautyman was subjected to a horrific set of fouls from Halifax players [Video]
Maccabi Tel Aviv score twice in injury time to beat Bnei Yehuda 3-2
Bnei Yehuda 2 – Maccabi Tel Aviv 3 (Ligat ha’Al, February 18, 2013) Bnei Yehuda looked to have sealed a fine win over the Israeli league leaders when Oz Rali curled the men in orange 2-1 up in the 90th minute. But the match had an incredible late finale as Rade Prica fired Maccabi level in the 93rd minute with a sweet volley before Moshe Lugasi belted home a brilliant 99th minute golazo to complete the turnaround.
- Updated: February 18, 2013